"Connecting Public Safety with Technology"
At 911 Authority we believe that public safety should be just that, safe, which is why we strive in our efforts to make that so in every aspect of our work. Connecting technology and public safety is the best way to make our vision become a reality to best serve the community and their well being.
We are pleased to offer a full remote working environment allowing for great location flexibility and independence.
911 Authority, LLC is a woman owned business specialized in providing Next Generation 911 system planning, procurement and implementation oversight as well as independent testing and validation services to our clients. We provide competitive compensation, full paid benefits, retirement plans with match, an annual bonus program and even a path to ownership. We operate in a completely virtual work environment and fully support alternative work arrangements and schedules.
We’re looking to expand our team of professionals serving our public safety clients and supporting NG911 projects across the country. 2022, our tenth year in operation, we are fortunate to have new opportunities related to the continued evolution of NG911 and in securing our nation’s NG911 systems. We have several possible positions we are looking to fill with the right resources and we are interested in hearing about you and the talents you can bring to our clients, our projects and our team.
If you are interested in learning more about 911 Authority, our clients and our projects, share your latest resume with us and we can set up a time to get to talk. Here is what we are looking for:
Communication skillsets we are looking for
- Someone who can carry a message to Garcia
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Proven Presentation / Public Speaking skills
- Group / Team leading and facilitation
Technical/Professional Skillsets we are looking for
- Technical project management
- Public safety operations
- Cybersecurity technical / operational
- Telecommunications / RTT / VoIP
- Session Initiation Protocol / SIP
- System design, testing and validation
- Data analytics
- GIS data development
Work Experiences we are looking for
- Public Safety / 911
- First Responders / Military
- IT Consulting
- Project and program management
Certifications we are looking for
- Security +/CISSP/CISM/CISA/CEH